The second I placed our 17 month old in her crib and shut the door, the only energy I had left brought me to this, face flat on the floor and depleted of every ounce of energy, complete and utter collapse. It was one of those days! Tim told me not to move and snapped this pic; I couldn't move if I tried. Our little sweet pea wore me out to the core! Here are a few of the reasons that lead to what I now call the "Official Position of Motherhood."
1. Teething pain (incisors pushing though)
2. Ear shattering screaming at two second intervals for two hours straight
3. "Dugga-dugga" rides (piggyback) ALL day long
4. Six times in and out of the car seat
5. Absence of an afternoon nap
6. Constantly saving the dog from death by toddler
7. Several poop-filled diapers, one RIGHT after another
8. Bath time water wars
9. Acrobatic tantrums during bedtime preparation
10. Complete submission to God in request for restoration of my sanity!