Whoa--another baby! Breath, breath!
So, the plan was to wait until we reached New York is 2016 to start trying for another child, for these reasons:
1. I had a really rough pregnancy with Adeline...and still need some time to forget =).
2. We have a strong-willed 17 month old, who keeps me very busy!
3. We have to move three times in the next two years--from Texas to Arizona, Arizona to Alabama, and Alabama to New York.
4. When we move to Alabama for four months (while Tim learns to fly fixed wing) the Army only pays for us to live in a hotel room. Picture two adults, a toddler, a baby, and two dogs in ONE room...
5. We like the four to five year age difference in siblings (so the older one can help!)
However, God had a different plan in mind. Enter baby number two. Which, by the way, we need to nickname. We called Adeline "Baby A" throughout the pregnancy and have yet to decide on this one's name. Any suggestions welcome! I'm not a fan of calling the baby "it" until he or she arrives =).
Once I suspected the pregnancy, I took a test. You know your real feelings about wanting another baby when the test reads negative. I was truly sad not to be carrying a child. But I remembered that with Addie, I had two negatives before she decided to show up at six weeks. Another week went by and we decided to try the test again. This time, positive! I was in happy shock and Tim was elated. And so it is, Adeline is going to be a big sister!